1 Apr 2008
"I know that our Heavenly Father lives. I know that His Son, Jesus Christ, atoned for our sins and those of everyone we will ever meet. He was resurrected. He lives. He leads His Church. He holds the keys of the priesthood. Through inspiration to those who hold keys in the Church, He calls every president of every priesthood quorum. I testify that the priesthood was restored with all its keys to Joseph Smith. And I bear solemn witness that those keys have been passed to the present day to the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, who is the president of the priesthood in all the earth."
Topic: priesthood, keys, inspiration
Reference: (Henry B. Eyring, "A Priesthood Quorum," Ensign, Nov. 2006, 45)
Gimp Re-hue-ing Tutorial
- Load your image
- Using the dropper tool, click on the color on the image the was the old text color
- Click on the Color in the Gimp Toolbox to open the color chooser
- Note the H value (Hue at the top right of the color chooser)
- Now type the hex value of the new text color into the text field on the color chooser
- 6. Note the H value (Hue) again
- Subtract the old H-value from the new H-value
- If the result is positive, subtract that amount from the Hue in the Hue-Saturation dialog under Colors, if it is negative, add that amount to the Hue in the Hue-Saturation dialog.
Copyright (C) Nathan Lane, 2007, 2008